Ding Ding Dong

Two day never blog because of time constraint and heavy work load. This is the 2nd week of the new semester.Hmmm..... Assignments will be the main concern because we need to do a lots of research and look for information to support. Out of that, organizing event is also the most killing part. Various of things need to be planed and need to do. Planning is one of the process.....As the secretary of the team, my responsible is to prepared proposal, meeting agenda, minutes of meeting, noted down information or things that had propose in the meeting, head to SAD(if need), human resource......blah blah blah and so forth. Well.....thank you to my friends and classmate for their support and really appreciated that they had given me chances to prove my ability. But yet, my problem is I will always make mistake. No matter what I did, for sure there is a mistake. Stress....because I can't performed my tasks well and feel so sorry to the team.

What is the different between taking 6 subjects in one sem and 3 subjects in one sem? The answer is no no no!!!!! There are no differences...... Assignment......Assignments........Research and more research needed. Being as the advance student, this is it......work as a professional and act like the advance student. I can't remember who said this to me......

Well......broom......broommmm*****Engine start again.......

评论

热门博文