My weekends

ME ME Me.....


These Pictures were capture during the presentation day (22-08-09)

Note - as my script
Coffee- ask HJ to bought during her lunch at 3pm
“什饭” - Bee help to da pao....all is vegetable

My blog update duri
ng course mate presentation

thanks Si Bee borrow me his laptop to wrote my blog.....really thx ya~~Sit in the lecture hall for nothing but just wait for my turn to present and listen to others friends present as well. Imagine if without the laptop or any other entertainment resources how could we stand for 11 hrs in the lecture hall?


On the same day (22-08-09) ? 5 of us have a short celebration for the theme party...should be 13 of us...but end up only 5 turn up...Poor Yasser having his Puasa.... the gathering was in Cola Club Wangsa Maju....haha i still can rmb how the waiter face looked like when v order the food and said that if the ingredients wasn't fresh enough we ll make complaint and return the food as well...haha....his face was...=.=" haha...poor guy....quite good looking.....Provided good service....customer service was good....


Lep How, Huey Jiun, Yew Leong, Janet and Me


Having Wan Tun Mee as my breakfast on Sunday morning v my family at “恒记” near some where around KL area. WOW..the taste was good and i really like it.....

Went to book festival after the breakfast. Spend about RM 300 juz to purchase those books with my beloved brother...haha really not enough...i still got alot books to bought....

评论

热门博文