Assignment Due Date

Reading on friends blog make me want to write something on my blog as well. But i got nothing to write about..hmp...Kinda stress a few weeks back, but everything will come to the end by tomorrow. Ya, I can't wait the sunlight shine into my room and tell me that its the day!!!

Most of the heavy assignment has come to the end, finally!!!Tomorrow is the last presentation of last heavy assignment!!After that i'm free. Please!please!PLEASE!!!!Dun mention anything about final yet. Still got 1 more month to go...!Yes, i noe i need to start to do revision, but please...can i have a few day of holiday before i doing it?

Planning....writing something on the do list. First thing i need to do is walk straight to the LRT station, get a ticket to KLCC, head to the cinema ticket purchase counter and look on the movie list and get myself a movie ticket. Definitely will accompany by one of the best combination that you can't left it is the popcorn +soft drink. So let the movie begin!!!!!Erm... should I go for shopping as well to release stress? Hmmp...

Now, what should I do is get into my bed and sleep while waiting for the day to reach.....Patient....be patient my dear~~...

I have a good feeling toward tomorrow presentation....Work Hard!!Miracle will always be with you when you believed it. I will stay strong and hold on the luck.

评论

热门博文