Creator

Went to Career fair yesterday and joint a personality test organized by The Star.


The result is as below:
  1. Very expressive in nature - you need to be free to express yourself.
  2. You are sometimes blunt and straightforward.
  3. You might appear to be insensitive towards other people.
  4. You love flexibility and freedom.
So based on the above personality they had also listed down on the potential jobs that suite into this category. In the job list include of musician, author/writer, interior designer, graphic designer, choreography, copywriter, dancer, actor, artist, modal, journalist, web designer, make-up-artist, image consultant, TV news reporter, art director, composer, editor, illustrator and photographer.

Hmmm, well can't denied that one of it is actually my dream job. But I had study Hospitality course for about 3 1/2 year....another 2 more month I'll be graduated. So, had I choose the wrong field?Which mean i should stop and shall not make a move and fly to UK in the mid of May next year for the 3 months Summer Degree course in LJMU?I understand that by now i shouldn't ask this type of question anymore and I should be very clear about myself.

Well, I also had an average number of card in Carrier category which is more toward Hospitality. Nevertheless, i had choose the other stack of cards which is the Creator. So! doesn't meant that I'm not suitable into Hospitality field is just that my indeed prefer on Creator than Hospitality.

Hence, I'll still go on according to my decision and finish it. I know that if I'm not going to UK I, without doubt will regret on it. No matter I'm a creator or carrier.....I'll still continued and walked to the end. Standing in the middle of the path I knew that I had to make decision on which way to go.

评论

热门博文