Yogyakarta Here I Come!!!!

Be patient and wait for the next coming 16 hours, no doubt I'm flying to Yogyakarta. Yes....you might think that it's dangerous...where else Tsunami had hit Sumatra, The Volcano had erupted. The overall environment is bad because of the smoke....hmmm do that place still consider safe enough? Well, seriously I like to travel and meet the world. This provide a chances for me to go with friends.... but I'm not a risk taker as well....but I love venture....adventure!!!

Explore to the places I have never visiting before, with friends and venture to the places...visit to Volcano...haha...No! I'll not try cuz I dun want to put myself in that situation! Get myself burn!!!! So call travel but yet need to observe and do research on it....ya...for my report....fighting!! work hard girl^^Y

Well, talked to my mum last night...she seem like not worry but I know she will....even my dad had drop me a message in the afternoon and ask is the trip still on? ya...this is the power of love^^ Even my friends said that, no matter what you must be safe and stand in front of her on next week class. So sweettttttt....and touching.

Ok guys! Be patient and wait for the story from Indonesia...If I got time and it's allowed me to do so I'll update you all about my trip.

Let's pray hard and wish me has a safe journey~~ Cheerss....let's enjoy the trip.

评论

热门博文